- Pumpkin, carrots, melon, apricot, spread, spinach, egg, sweet potato, broccoli,
- Cauliflower, sunflower seeds, oranges, eggs, darker rice, potatoes, and asparagus.
- Bananas, persimmons, curds, yogurt, meat, eggs, asparagus, green beans, and fish.
- Tomatoes, chicken, hamburger, fish, carrots, mushrooms, salmon, eggs, avocados, verdant vegetables, broccoli, nuts, sweet potatoes, asparagus, grains, vegetables.
- Grains, broccoli, avocados, jam, meats, and fish ovaries.
- Bananas, vegetables, grains, Meats, and nuts.
- Egg yolk, few vegetables.
- Vegetables, dough puncher’s yeast, some braced grain items, and sunflower seeds.
“Pregnant women have told to take folic acid(vitamin B9) during their pregnancy period”
- Shellfish, eggs, dairy items, some strengthened grains, meat, poultry, soy items.
- Foods are grown from the ground. The Kakadu plum and the came natural product have the most elevated vitamin C substance all things considered.
- Main and important source is sunlight, in sunlight highest level of vitamin D is available. Also, some sources are fishes, meat, egg, mushrooms.
- Almonds, avocado, grains, eggs, nuts, green vegetables, unheated vegetable oils.
- Green vegetables, kiwi, natural product, Parsley contains a great deal of vitamin K, avocado.