Masala Maggi recipe
• 1 packet Maggi
• Salt to taste
• 1 Tablespoon oil
• Coriander leaves
• Red Chili powder
- Take a pan and add Maggi and some water.
- Let the Maggi boil properly without adding Maggi masala or tastemaker.
- Take another pan and add 1 tablespoon oil and heat on medium flame.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute till the onions turn into translucent.
- Further, add finely chopped tomatoes and Add Maggi tastemaker, red chili powder, salt to taste and
- saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water and when the tomatoes get cooked properly and become pulpy.
- Add Maggi and toss well and switch off the gas.Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Maggi recipe.