Italian Maggi recipe
• 1 packet Maggi
• Salt to taste
• 1 Tablespoon oil
• Red pasta sauce
• Basil leaves
- Take a pan and add Maggi and some water.
- Let the Maggi boil properly without adding Maggi masala or tastemaker.
- Take another pan and add 1 tablespoon oil and heat on medium flame.
- Add chopped mushrooms and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red pasta sauce, oregano, and olives.
- Saute and add Maggi.
- Toss well and garnish with grated cheese and basil.Serve hot and enjoy yummy Italian Maggi Recipe.